Thursday 9 February 2012

Bussiness Cards

When I first set up the business it all kicked off with a market in Ashbury, Wiltshire, UK. In my mad panic to get items ready to sell I forgot about one vital bit of business kit - the business card. I managed to get a very rough and basic business card together but it has been my aim ever since to re-design it. And I have finally managed to complete my goal.

This is what I have produced:
Front

Back

I have gone for something simple but I hope the sofa silhouette says something about what I do. I know that lots of businesses would get someone in to design their logos, stationery and websites, but I can't resist the opportunity to flex by designer muscles.
I hope you all like it? I have placed the order for them and can't wait to get them through the post. I love getting packages! The next aim is to re-design the website so stay tuned for that.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment