Wednesday 15 February 2012

New Items For The Spring

Hello.
Does it feel a bit warmer today, or is it just me? I'm starting to get those butterflies in my stomach that hint at the change in season. I love it when the seasons change. Pancake day is around the corner, daffodils are for sale in the shops, and I think spring is on its way.

Regardless whether it is my imagination, or spring is coming, I have added some new items to the shop that hint at the changing season. My absolute favourite is this gorgeous table cloth and napkins.
Click here to visit this item in my etsy shop

I love the little strawberry details and soft green trim. I actually don't want to sell it. I want to keep it. Sometimes I just fall in love with things I find for the shop. Sigh.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this too....Can't wait for those warm spring days. Tea and cake in the garden. xx

    ReplyDelete