Tuesday 7 February 2012

Buttercup China Competition

Before I left for Japan I entered a competition with Buttercup China - check out their website - here.
One of the mugs from Buttercup China's current range. Sourced from here.

The competition was to design a pattern for one of their mugs for the new spring collection. Due to going away, and being a perfectionist, I created a design but had to enter it before I was really happy with it. But it has been shortlisted along with 9 other designs! I am so pleased!

To check out mine and the other finalists go to the website - here.
They announce the final winner tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed.
xx

2 comments:

  1. IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL BLOG ALSO " I LIKE IT "

    THANKS FOR SHARING VERY GOOD INFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Porthole Mirrors. Glad you are liking the blog. Checked out your site and the mirrors are right up my street.
      My blog is still growing so I hope you will stay tuned for more.
      x

      Delete