Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tutorial: Industrial Record Cabinet

Hi everyone.
This will be my last post as Kayleigh will be home on Friday. I have enjoyed looking at the posts she has left me, and choosing the things I really like and feel I would like to try one day.  This style won't be for everyone, but I have to say it does grow on you and gives you food for thought. Give it a go and see what you can come up with.  Bye for now....x

So this tutorial is not for the faint hearted, but my god it looks gorgeous.

This tutorial has been taken from the fantastic blog A Beautiful Mess - check out the 'how to' - here. I really, really want a record player, and lots of records to go with it. And what would a record player be without the trendiest cabinet to put it on. I love the industrial look and you could always update the wood with a painted pattern or striking bright colour. If you can't find the metal crates you could always try wooden fruit ones.

I love it. I want one.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment