Saturday 11 February 2012

Reestore

Hello. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Mine has been spent sanding down chairs and going to a very intense jumble sale (I think I have bruises from all the elbowing). However, I have also found a completely inspirational site. Reestore take everyday waste items and upcycle them into functional and stylish products. Just look at these:
www.reestore.com 
www.reestore.com 
www.reestore.com
I am completely in awe of what they have done....something to aim for.
Off to Bath Vintage and Flea market tomorrow to scope it out for a future stall for myself. Will just have to resist the temptation to buy things...ok, will have to resist buying lots of things.

Will post some more Japan photos on Monday for you all to see Kyoto.
Have a lovely Sunday.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment