Monday 6 February 2012

We're Back!

Hello! It is so good to be back with you all. We had such a fantastic time away, and I'm so impressed with the fantastic job Mummy Springy Beard did while we were away. I thought I would just share some moments from our trip with you. There was so much inspiration for the shop, but first things first...

We travelled around a bit whilst we were in Japan so I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos from our different destinations. Our first and last stop was in Tokyo...
The beautiful trees near Zojoji temple
Tokyo as we whizzed past on the bullet train
Tokyo Tower. It was so big I couldn't fit in the picture properly, hence the funny angle
Pray boards filled in by visitors and hung up in Meiji Shrine
Obviously I took hundreds of pictures but I don't want to bore you. I will post some more photos over the next few weeks of the other locations we visited: Kyoto, Osaka and Shojoshin-in Temple. Also, stay tuned for inspiration I found in Japan for the home, which will hopefully inspire you too.

Glad to be back, but gosh I have a lot of work to do!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment