Monday 18 March 2013

57 Year Ago Today....plus 4 days (oops!)


Ok, I forgot about my beloved Hobbies Weekly. I meant to post this particular issue last Thursday but, in my defence, I have been a bit distracted lately with (fingers crossed) some exciting news. To make up for my memory laps....maybe it is because I am getting old, do you normally start forgetting things at 27?!...I have posted the issue today for you.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS ISSUE:

  • Toy Rocking Duck (see blue prints - image above)
  • First Aid for Tables
  • Try Your Hand at Stick Printing
  • Making Window Boxes
  • Making a Garden Path
  • Identifying Bolts and Screws



P.S. Please remember that this is a vintage magazine so some of the materials used may no longer be suitable or comply with current heath and safety regulations. Please be careful and check out all materials for modern equivalents. We can not be held liable for any injuries incurred, but please don't injure yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment