Friday 1 March 2013

New Item Friday

Head over to the shop HERE to check out these lovely tea and sugar pots

I am in need of a very strong cup of tea with something chocolate related. I have just received my new phone through - Yay!!! - but have just spent the last 2 hours trying to set it up and get my number transferred. Two hours! I'm not even changing provider, I just wanted a new shiny phone! I had one guy who was so utterly useless I actually said 'can you just pass me on to someone else'.

I'm exhausted, flustered, angry.......need chocolate.

Tomorrow we will be at a new market in Bristol with Retrolex. I haven't done a Saturday market before (I've done a weekend fair but haven't heard of many markets on a Saturday?) so it will be interesting to see how this goes.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment