Friday 8 March 2013

New Item Friday

A Vase for your Mother Day flowers - check out it out HERE

I have another busy weekend ahead of me. On Saturday I will be in Cardiff as part of a belated Christmas present/mothers day event. Myself, my Mum and the mother and sister in law are all going to see the ballet Sleeping Beauty at Cardiff Millennium centre. It will be the first time I have ever seen the ballet and I'm really looking forward to spending time in Cardiff with my Mum.

On Sunday I will be working at Stourhead all day, and for anyone that has forgotten, it will be Mothers Day! I won't get the opportunity to spent much time with my Mum (I'm hoping the Saturday will make up for it) but don't forget to send a little love their way.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the ballet!! Sleeping Beauty is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete