Thursday 28 March 2013

Egg Cups

Do you have any plans for this Easter weekend? I am working for the majority of it (but I'm sure I will manage to fit in eating the raspberry and pecan chocolate Easter egg that is currently sat on the side staring at me!). I wanted to do an Easter related post but I realise I have probably left it too late to give you tips on decorating your home. Instead I have decided to show you some items that are perfect all your round, but could be dressed up for Easter.....the humble egg cup.

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6

For Easter you can fill them with painted eggs or why not try some miniature flowers as a centre piece at your Easter Sunday meal (although with this weather any flowers will probably be hibernating until summer). The rest of the year they can be used for that fantastic breakfast/brunch of boiled eggs and soldiers.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment