Monday 23 April 2012

Bradford-on-Avon full of Delightful Vintage

I must confess that I don't really think I have recovered from yesterday yet. Alot of very exciting things seem to be developing at the moment, but I don't want to mention anything until it is concrete. Once I know more I will share with you, but if everything does work out I am going to be very happy in the future. Fingers crossed...

My stall on Sunday
But let me tell you about yesterday. The market was not as busy as I would have liked, due to the temperamental weather at the moment, but there was some lovely people there. One of my fellow stallholders had stuff lovely items that I wanted to tell you all about her - Delightfully Vintage.

Lots of treasures at Delightfully Vintage's stall:





She had such lovely things that I ended up buying a few small bits for myself! She is also holding an event of her own in North Bradley near Trowbridge in September which I'm hoping I can be a part of. I recommend checking out her blog - HERE.

Anyway, I need to get busy but will try and write again soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment