Wednesday 18 April 2012

Markets, markets and more markets

I'm so sorry for not having written sooner. I have spent my Monday and Tuesday doing non-business related things. But now I am back and ready to get working my socks off again. Firstly, I thought I should tell you about the market I did in Bristol on Sunday. The day went well, not as much money taken as last time, but still a successful day.






I now have myself lined up for another market this Sunday in Bradford-on-Avon. This market is going to be great. It is part of a 2 day Vintage, Retro and Nostalgic Fair at St. Margaret's Hall in Bradford-on-Avon.


I'm very excited about this market and keeping my fingers crossed it will be a huge success. The only problem I am having now is that I am running a little low on stock......I need to do some shopping!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment