Friday 20 April 2012

New Item Friday

I have my new (fingers crossed some time soon) home on the brain all the time at the moment; what it will look like, what I will fill it with, what I will cook in the kitchen.....I'm obsessed. So this Friday I decided to theme my new items. I have a large collection of books in the workshop at the moment. A collection of these are really gorgeous vintage reference books, these would have been an essential kit for any ones home.

Check me out - HERE
Check me out - HERE
Check me out - HERE

Frankly I think they look gorgeous regardless of the content, particularly sat on the side in the bathroom or study. I think they would also make great gifts for anyone setting up their own home, training to be a nurse or a barrister. Remember though, these books are not up to date so I would not recommend following the advice they contain, maybe check a modern version first.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment