Friday 13 April 2012

New item Friday and Off to a wedding

Image sourced from - HERE
I am out of the workshop today and off to a friends wedding. I worked with the bride at my previous job where we spent a lot of time gossiping about wedding planning (her being a few steps a head of me and giving me lots of advice). I am so excited to see her and I know her wedding is going to be full of home made touches (she actually made her own wedding dress!!!!! That's how skilled she is!). I promise to fill you in with lots of details tomorrow and try and get some great photos.
I have still managed to add some new item to the shop, and in honour of my friend and her big day, I have gone for a drinks theme so that we can all toast to the new Mr and Mrs.






Also, I will be at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol on Sunday selling my wares. If you are in the area please stop by. Have a lovely Friday.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment