Friday 6 April 2012

New Item Friday - Easter Special!

Hello! Happy Easter!
I have tried to pick some really lovely things for this special Easter New Item Friday. I have gone for a calm and pretty feel, with soft pinks and sparkling surfaces.

Check me out - HERE
Check me out - HERE
Check me out - HERE
Check me out - HERE
Even though to me Easter is more chocolate related than church related, I couldn't resist slipping in the prayer book as it is so pretty. It is a little pocket version for boys and girls, the original owners name is written on the inside page, and it still has half of an old one pound note inside that someone was using as a book mark. So very cute.

Fingers crossed, as long as the weather is dry, I will be at Shepton Giant Collector and Flea market on Sunday. If you are in the area stop by and see me, I'll probably be the one outside freezing cold!
Also, Remember to all stock up on your Cadbury cream eggs before the season is over! I've got a couple of boxes but I sense that will only last me a few weeks!

Have a fantastic weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment