Thursday 12 April 2012

Cookers

Ok, I've been bad again. When I should be thinking about the business, or at least planning my upcoming wedding, I am actually planning what every room in my first home will look like. That's right, the home that I do not own and will not own for a while yet. I must be patient, but when there are so many pretty things out there how can someone as weak as me resist? So, I was wandering if any one out there is looking for a new cooker? I came across this great company called Esse that do fantastic looking cookers...

Check it out - here
Check it out - here
Check it out - here
Check it out - here
I have never heard of Esse cookers before, you get your Agas and your Rayburns, but Esses look just as lovely. The company is actually great as they offer their range cookers is a variety of different colours and running on wood, gas, electric or oil. One problem though, I don't know how much they are.....and I'm too scared to ask. I tend to find that I fall in love with things and then find they cost the earth. I think I will just dream a little longer about these cookers before getting my hopes dashed. If any of you out there are braver than me, give me a heads up on what you found out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment