Tuesday 29 May 2012

Colourful Kitchen Storage

So everything is back to normal after an emotional couple of days. The new job is going well - if I little over whelming still - and today was my day at the farm with the cows and chickens. But back on track to the home. Over at Design Sponge they had a great before and after project which I'm really inspired by, check out the post HERE.




Images Courtesy of Design Sponge

I particularly love the kitchen above. The use of bright colours that pop out of the white background looks fantastic. I also think this is a great storage solution idea and a great way to use up old doors or shutters. It would also look great in the bedroom for your bags, scarves and jewellery. Hope that gives you suitable inspiration, it certainly has with me.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment