Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Scottish Weekend

Everything is back to normal today. We woke up this morning back in our own bed with our usual routines, I got up to feed the calves and the other half got ready for work. We had such a lovely 4 days in Scotland and I thought I would share a few of our favourite photos with you.

Our B&B Moraybank

The gorgeous sleigh bed in our room

The bride and groom

Barrels of whisky at Glenmoray Distillery

Craigievar Castle near Aberdeen

Now to look forward to the upcoming week. I have a very busy weekend ahead of me with a market on both Saturday and Sunday. But for now, I will let you enjoy the photos and dream of your own holidays. I will fill you in on the markets tomorrow - I believe the phrase is 'no rest for the wicked'....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment