Wednesday 16 May 2012

Fill Your May Weekend with Markets!

So this is the schedule for the upcoming weekend.


Saturday 19th - I will be in Devizers for an 'upscale' car boot where my stall fee has gone to raise money for Cancer Research. The car boot is being held at Stert Country House and buyers are welcome from 8:30am. I will have lots of bargains with me so if you are in the area make sure you come and visit. For any sat nav users the postcode is SN10 3JD.


Sunday 20th - I will be at Bath Race Course, being very brave with an outside pitch (keep your fingers crossed for nice weather!). This market is a must for any one in the area as you can wander around the grounds as well as checking out all the lovely stalls. Buyers are welcome from 9:30am. For any sat nav users the postcode is BA1 9BU.

So, if you are looking for something to do this weekend please come and visit me. It would be lovely to see you.
xx

1 comment: