Friday 25 May 2012

New Item Friday

Hello!
I have some lovely items that have been added to the shop today - make sure you head over to check them out by clicking HERE.




Unfortunately, I have not had a good day. And although I had arranged a non-work day tomorrow to enjoy myself a little, it is now going to be taken up with a huge amount of none Springy Beard paperwork. I will hopefully be able to tell you more soon. I don't mean to be so cryptic, but I feel I need some time to process everything before I fill you all in.

Sigh.
That word seems to sum up my mood.

I do have something very exciting and nerve racking happening on Sunday which should make-up for everything.......but I am so very tired, and it really deserves its own post, so I'll fill you in on that tomorrow.

I hope you all have a gorgeous Friday evening.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment