Monday 21 May 2012

Very Tiring Weekend

So the weekend is over and I have worked my socks off. We had a great day both Saturday and Sunday with a good number of sales, so I feel I have earned a more restful Monday, but unfortunately it doesn't look like I am going to get one. Accounts to do, unpacking of stock, visit to the bank, make lots of phone calls and collect some auction wins.....I'm tired just thinking about it. So, before I have to do all of this lets have a look at some of the photos from the weekend.

DEVIZES



BATH



I'm at the Farm again tomorrow so a nice early start and the first time I will be collecting eggs on my own! But I think now is the time for another cup of coffee......
xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you have a market on Saturday (26th) this week? Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not. But I do have Saturday free though....are you going to be somewhere near me or did you just fancy a day trip? x

      Delete