Thursday 10 May 2012

New Item Thursday...

We are flying up to Scotland tomorrow so I thought I would be organised and add some new items to the shop today instead. I have added 2 very special items which take me back to being a little girl. I was never a barbie kind of girl (truth be told I preferred My Little Ponies), but I always loved paper doll books. I would proceed to use them so much that the paper would get torn. These 2 dolls are from the 1970s! How have they managed to survive so long? They deserve a new and loving home so head over to the shop - HERE.




We are heading to Elgin for a friends wedding, which is taking place on Saturday. We decided to make a long weekend of it as we haven't really been to Scotland before. We will arrive in Aberdeen airport first thing Friday morning, and are hiring a rental car so that we can drive about and see all the sights. The wedding should be amazing, and finished crossed we will also get to see a pink castle, a whisky distillery and a watermill! I will be back posting on Tuesday to tell you all about it, so I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I was a huge paperdoll fan myself and still have a few books in the attic.

    ReplyDelete