Friday 4 May 2012

New Item Friday

I am a bit later than I would normally like adding the new items to the shop today. I have had such a busy day running around everywhere that I haven't really had a chance to sit in front of the computer and get the work done. But I hate to disappoint, so here are some lovely new things to brighten up your Friday:




As there will be lots of parties over the bank holidays, Jubilee and Olympics, I have decided that we should all have lots of lovely plates to serve nibbles to our guests on. I hope you like the ones I have picked above. Head over to the shop - HERE - to check them out.

I have a busy day in Frome tomorrow and then I am bargain hunting in Shepton Mallet on Sunday, so if I don't get a chance to post, have a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment