Saturday 10 March 2012

Inspiration for Spring

My magazine addiction is as strong as ever but my lack of time means I have not really had the opportunity to read any of the lovely articles. However, when I was waiting for paint to try the other day (sounds like a joke but I actually was waiting for paint to dry), I had the opportunity to flick through Country Homes & Interiors February 2012 issue. There were a couple of images that offered me particular inspiration for the Spring season.



I'm afraid I am drawn to anything brightly coloured, and I think this hugely influences the items I renovate. I love the combination of coral pink, sunshine yellow and electric blue seen in these images. I just believe that everyone's homes should be full of colour - I think colour cheers you up.

I recommend getting some of these colours in your home this Spring. I most certainly will.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment