Saturday 3 March 2012

Recreate

What are you up to this weekend? I am doing a carboot to get rid of my non-vintage stock. Because I often get given boxes of bits, or buy job lots, there are items included in them that I just can't sell in the shop as vintage or turn into anything. So, I thought a nice traditional car boot was in order. The car is packed, the flasks are ready to be filled with tea and coffee and we will be at The Fire Station in Salisbury, Wiltshire from 7:30am Sunday morning.

My saturday evening will have to spent relaxing, due to the early start, so I will be spending my time surfing the internet. One site that you have to check out is Recreate:
Suitcase chair
Milk bottle lamp
Hat box ottoman
Scale clock
Herb tea cup
I'm in love. I'm inspired. I'm jealous.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment