Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tutorial: Chalkboard Paint

I think I am developing a new obsession....chalkboard paint! I just think it is great. I love the matt finish you get when it is painted on a surface. I love the fact that you can scribble all over it with what ever design/text/patterns you want. But then I love that you can also wipe your mistakes away so easily and start again. You can also use it on so many different surfaces:

Check me out - here
Check me out - here 
Check me out - here

And don't think it means everything has to be matt black. You can now get chalkboard paint in so many different colours. And, especially for you those who are developing a love as much as mine, I have found a tutorial on how to make your own!

Coutesy of A Beautiful Mess

Over at A Beautiful Mess they have a smashing 'how-to' make your own chalkboard paints in funky colours. I think this might be an exciting project with the kids one weekend. Actually, strike that, it is a fantastic project for me at the weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment