Tuesday 27 March 2012

More than OK

Another glorious day and I have lots of computer work to get on with. I am currently in the process of redesigning my website. I like the way it looks but I'm a bit concerned it is too plain and I want to link up the blog with the website more effectively. I started by checking out different websites that I really like and generally surfing the web for interesting sites. I came across this shop online that I think is gorgeous - The OK Corral.




Apart from having some gorgeous items shown above, the website has gorgeous details in the form of yellow lettering and all the photos are crisp and stylish. I had never considered using the colour yellow but I really love it on this site. I am trying to resist buying things though....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment