Friday 9 March 2012

New Item Friday

Hello!
Well it is Friday again and I have some lovely new items for you to check out. The 3 that I have selected today are all so gorgeous (a glass sugar dispenser, a cute cup and saucer and some cake moulds) that I had problems picking a star piece to show you. I really think you should look at them all, but after much umm-ing and ahh-ing I have chosen this Kransekake Former cake moulds:




These cake moulds are a Scandinavian tradition. You use the moulds to bake rings and rings of almond flavoured cake. The rings of cake are then stacked on top of each other and decorated. This cake was traditionally make for weddings but now a days is used for all sorts of celebrations.
I think I had to choose this item as my favourite as I have wedding planning on the brain all the time at the moment. I still have 10 months to go, but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 'save the dates', and can't wait to post them out to people!
I also think this cake mould would be great if you wanted to treat your Mum to an extra special cake this year for mothers day. Speaking of mothers day reminds me to let you all know that I will be in Bristol (UK) on the 18th March holding a stall at a great flea market (my Mum is even joining me to lend a hand and spend some time with me on Mothering Sunday). We will be at Ashton Gate Stadium and would love to see you all there - for more info click HERE.

Bring your Mums!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment